- Click on the Tools bar.
- Click on Options (On Mac, it's labeledPreferences).
- On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security.
- Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the "Clear Data..." button.
- Select only the two options and hit clear now.
- If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
Welcome to the Kyruus Health Help Center!
It looks like you are not signed-in so some articles will not display.
Please sign-in with the button on the top right of the screen to view all the articles